- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 389 Cases
- pH: 3.95
- TA (g/100ml): 0.61
- Harvest Date: September 15, 2015
- Brix at Harvest: 27.4
- Aging: 18 months in 80% new French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on May 30,2017
- Release Date: September 15, 2018
Bouquet: Aromas of ruby fruit, flowers, anise and sweet oak.
Flavor: Bold cherry and lush violets, clove and stone, layered tannin and spice, mouth filling richness and a tremendous finish.