- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 97% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Cabernet Franc
- Case Production: 906 Cases
- pH: 3.73
- TA (g/100ml): 0.59
- Harvest Date: October 27, 2006
- Brix: 26.8
- Aging: 16 months in 96% French and 4% American oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 21, 2008
- Release Date: September 15, 2009
Bouquet: An enticing mix of sweet black cherry, chocolate, and tobacco aromas.
Flavor: A blend of bramble berry and black cherry fruit mixed with exotic spice, earth, and tobacco flavors, backed by substantial, velvety tannins, marvellous texture and a lengthy finish.