- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 429 Cases
- pH: 3.94
- TA (g/100ml): 0.57
- Harvest Date: September 23, 2014
- Brix: 27.4
- Aging: 18 months in 80% new French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 25, 2016
- Release Date: September 15, 2017
Bouquet: Sumptuous aromas of rich berry fruit, coffee, and vanilla.
Flavor: Dark berries mingled with espresso, chocolate, sweet oak and vanilla; mouthfilling richness, layered complexity, and a lingering finish.