- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 786 Cases
- pH: 3.82
- TA (g/100ml): 0.60
- Harvest Date: September 25, 2013
- Brix: 27.4
- Aging: 18 months in 70% new French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 6, 2015
- Release Date: September 15, 2016
Bouquet: A blend of black cherry, blackberry, vanilla and sweet smoke aromas.
Flavor: Enticing blackberry, cherry and cassis fruit mixed with spice and licorice; substantial, velvety tannins, marvellous texture and a lengthy finish.