- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 715 Cases
- pH: 3.73
- TA (g/100ml): 0.61
- Harvest Date: October 21, 2012
- Brix: 27.4
- Aging: 17 months in 100% French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 6, 2014
- Release Date: September 15, 2015
Bouquet: Aromas of Bing cherry, currant and blackberry fruit; cocoa, vanilla, and baking spices.
Flavor: Intense blackberry, cassis, plum, and cherry; coffee, anise and mineral; full-bodied, with fresh acidity, sweet, silky tannins and a rich mouth-feel.