- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 416 Cases
- pH: 3.78
- TA (g/100ml): 0.59
- Harvest Date: October 21, 2012
- Brix: 27.4
- Aging: 17 months in 80% new French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 6, 2014
- Release Date: September 15, 2015
Bouquet: Enticing aromas of blackberry, black currant, expresso, and exotic spice.
Flavor: Concentrated black cherry, plum, licorice, mineral and coffee flavors; full-bodied, with balanced ripeness, dense, polished tannins, layered richness and a long finish.