- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 374 Cases
- pH: 3.81
- TA (g/100ml): 0.59
- Harvest Date: October 21, 2010
- Brix: 27.5
- Aging: 18 months in 80% new French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 22, 2012
- Release Date: September 15, 2013
Bouquet: Sumptuous aromas of rich dark berries, cassis, vanilla, and sweet smoke.
Flavor: Bing cherry, blackcurrant and blackberry flavors mingled with spice box, mineral and dark cocoa; velvety tannins, mouthfilling richness, layered complexity, and a lingering finish.