- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 663 Cases
- pH: 3.79
- TA (g/100ml): 0.61
- Harvest Date: October 21, 2010
- Brix: 27.5
- Aging: 18 months in 100% French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 22, 2012
- Release Date: September 15, 2013
Bouquet: An enticing mix of sweet black cherry, currant, dark cocoa, and toasty oak aromas.
Flavor: A blend of blackberry and black cherry fruit mixed with cassis, mineral, espresso and tobacco flavors; round, chewy tannins, marvellous texture and a lengthy finish.