- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 664 Cases
- pH: 3.78
- TA (g/100ml): 0.61
- Harvest Date: October 6, 2009
- Brix: 27.6
- Aging: 16 months in 100% new French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 17, 2011
- Release Date: September 15, 2012
Bouquet: Red cherry, plum and bramble berry aromas with hints of cedar and chocolate.
Flavor: Vibrant blackberry, plum and tart cherry fruit intermingled with allspice, white pepper and vanilla; polished tannins and a long finish.