- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 507 Cases
- pH: 3.81
- TA (g/100ml): 0.59
- Harvest Date: October 22, 2011
- Brix: 24.8
- Aging: 17 months in 80% new French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 21, 2013
- Release Date: September 15, 2014
Bouquet: Aromas of cassis, raspberry and blueberry with hints of espresso coffee, mint, fresh herbs and spice.
Flavor: Black cherry, blackcurrant and brambleberry flavors mingled with mineral, spice and dark cocoa, finishing with silky tannins.