- Appellation: Napa Valley
- Vineyard Site: 1/2 mile south of St. Helena on Lewelling Lane, an alluvial fan at the base of the western foothills
- Soil: Bale gravelly loam
- Vines: Cabernet Sauvignon on 110R rootstock
- Trellis: Vertical, 7-wire; 5' x 9' vine spacing; cane pruned
- Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Case Production: 726 Cases
- pH: 3.80
- TA (g/100ml): 0.55
- Harvest Date: October 2, 2007
- Brix: 27.4
- Aging: 15 months in 100% French oak barrels
- Finishing: Bottled unfined and filtered on August 12, 2009
- Release Date: September 15, 2010
Bouquet: Intense black cherry, plum, and berry aromas intermingled with notes of anise, pain grille, and cedar.
Flavor: Rich cherry, red plum and raspberry flavors; white pepper, tobacco, and allspice; full-bodied with sweet, chewy tannins, balanced ripeness and fresh acidity.